ROSI (Repository of Student Information) is U of T’s current* student web service you use to access parts of your academic record, change your personal information, enroll in courses, view your invoice, and much more. By using ROSI to enrol in courses means that you agree to abide by all the academic and non-academic rules and regulations of the University and college in which you are registered and assume the obligation to pay academic and incidental fees according to the policies and requirements of the University of Toronto. For your obligations as a registered U of T student, click here.
Enrol in Courses using the SWS www.rosi.utoronto.ca on the first day of enrolment. Consult the current “Timetable and Registration Instructions” for start date and time.ROSI (the Student Web Service) is at www.rosi.utoronto.ca.
*ROSI will soon be replaced by ACORN as your new student web service. Stay tuned for more info! .
First-time Users: Logging In
When you access ROSI for the first time, you must login using your student number and your PIN (Personal Identification Number). Your initial six-digit PIN is your year, month and day of birth in YYMMDD format (e.g., April 23, 1993 = 930423). As soon as you have logged in using your birth date PIN, you will be prompted to select a new PIN. You have to select a new PIN only once. You will also be asked to complete a questionnaire that helps you reset your PIN in case you forget it (see PIN reactivation).
After you have successfully logged in to ROSI, select “main menu.” The available options are:
- manage your courses
- add, modify or delete a course
- list courses
- list your courses (includes approved, interim, refused, and waitlisted courses); you can also drop courses from the list
- manage waiting lists (including viewing rank on a waiting list)
- get timetable information for a course
- check available space
- view timetable/spaces
- enter up to three courses and ROSI will show timetable information and space available;
- if courses are full, you can display lectures with waiting lists; the display includes the number of students already on the waiting list
- links to “manage your courses”
- view personal timetable
Transcripts, Academic History
- view/print your academic history
- request transcripts
- confirm or cancel a request to graduate
- view your fees account
- process OSAP/Government deferral
- view and print your T2202A form/other income T4A form for tax purposes
- view and maintain your personal information: address, phone number(s), email, contact information, direct deposit information
- view a log of your most recent successful ROSI transactions
You no longer need to go into your College Registrar’s office to reset your PIN if you forget—just set yourself up for PIN reactivation. When you log onto ROSI, you’ll be prompted to set it up. You will be presented with a list of questions; of these, you must answer three. Choose questions and answers you are not likely to forget.
If, after setting up for PIN reactivation, your access to ROSI is suspended or you forget your PIN, you can select the “PIN Reactivation” button from the login page of ROSI. Upon successfully answering two randomly selected questions (of the three you answered during the setup process), you can reset your own PIN and log back in to ROSI. If you need assistance re-setting your PIN, contact the Woodsworth College registrar’s office at 416-978-4444.