TESOL Program Rules, Regulations and Policies
TESOL Program Calendar:
- Contains information on the requirements of the program, the courses offered, rules and regulations and information on appeals and petitions. Students are expected to read the regulations and to become familiar with the requirements of the program.
- Click HERE for a link to the TESOL Program Calendar
TESOL Registration Instructions and Timetable:
- Contains the schedule of classes, detailed information on the steps to registration, payment instructions and important dates. Students are expected to download and read the instructions each term the register in courses. Produced at the start of the fall/winter and summer terms.
- Click HERE for a link to the TESOL Registration Instructions and Timetables
Important Notices and Definitions:
- Click HERE for Registration Information and Policies – An excerpt from the TESOL Program Calendar with definitions of status and details about enrolment.
TESOL Forms for Download:
- Petition Form – Must be completed when submitting a petition to the TESOL program office
- Verification of Student Illness Form – The only acceptable proof of medical documentation
- Non-Medical Documentation to Accompany Student Petitions Form – To be submitted with the Petition Form in cases where the circumstances for the petition are non-medical
- Guidelines for Those Providing Non-Medical Documentation to Support Petitions – Additional information that students should provide to anyone completing the Non-Medical Documentation Form on their behalf
- Reactivate Student Record Request – Any returning student who has not registered, or registered and withdrew before classes start, for at least two consecutive sessions must complete a Request for to Reactivate Student Record form before registration is made available. Form must be submitted to the office accompanied by payment in the amount of $25.00. A student who has never completed a course in the TESOL program and wishes to return, must re-apply to the program.
PLEASE NOTE: The form required for the Police Check application is available from the instructor for TSL562H1 Transition to the Classroom and from the TESOL Program Office.